Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Fixed a problem where launching the app by dragging non-files to the app's icon or via system services would not perform the import (not iCloud libraries).
- Fixed a problem where files considered to be source code would not save correctly.
- Restored the shortcut key for toggling the ruler when viewing rich text documents.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when filtering tags in the tag browser.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when deleting an item whose Quick Look had not yet been generated.
- Fixed an intermittent crash that could occur when importing items with the tag browser shown.
- Fixed an intermittent crash that could occur when an item's file information changes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later