Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Fixes crashes when undoing find and replace operations.
- Fixes problems undoing tag changes in playlist windows.
- Fixes a bug in the browser when selecting the 'Compilations' item along with other items.
- Now regenerates artwork thumbnails when cover images in watched folders are modified.
- Fixes an issue that caused old folder.jpg images not to be removed when setting new artwork for tracks.
- Fixes issues with art panel flickering.
- Fixes problems when pasting into find and replace text fields.
- Fixes issues with the crash reporter.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iOS interaction requires OSXFuse
You might also like:
Please remember to support good software developer's by buying their software after trying it.