Socialite is a revolutionary social application. It seamlessly integrates many social websites, including Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, RSS and Google Reader. It allows you to interact with them and receive notifications, all from a stunning user interface.
- Facebook authentication converted to OAuth2. Older version of Socialite probably won’t work with Facebook from Oct 1.
- Facebook authentication now improved, in that it now correctly handles authorization of multiple Facebook accounts from within Socialite, without the need to log out of Facebook in Safari, when adding a second account.
- REPLY ALL: In Twitter, the “Reply” function now serves as combined “Reply All”. If other users’ accounts are mentioned in the tweet you reply to, they’ll be added to the reply and selected. You can then press right arrow to deselect the text and reply to all of them or start typing your text if you only wanted to answer to the author of the tweet.
- Fixed some bugs with detection of URLs in tweets and status updates. Including quotes of various types and other common characters.
- Improved the behaviour of the splitter used for quick-input and preview pane.
- Possible workaround of a common crash case.