Snagit … Create an image of what you see on your computer monitor. Features:
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Added MP4 Video Recording.
- Added the ability to do a scrolling capture in Google Chrome.
- Added the ability to capture images from Webcam.
- Added a Cutout Tool.
- Added the ability to set and change canvas color.
- Added the ability to create a new image from the contents of the pasteboard.
- Added the ability to rotate images.
- Added support for full screen mode in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Added new Image Effects.
- Added new Arrows and Callouts.
- Added new & updated Stamps Sets.
- Added the ability to share to Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, and YouTube.
- Improved image trim tool.
- Improved scrolling capture in Firefox and Safari.
- Improved the ability to add multiple callout tails to a callout.
- Improved Quick Look integration.
- Improved Callout text editing.
- Removed support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Do not register
Block outgoing connections
Disable automatic update checks