PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
Version 1.2.1:fixes bugs and improves compatibility with certain third party apps:
- Fixed bug where double and triple clicking to select text would sometimes not work
- Fixed bug where Search and Look Up would sometimes not work
- Fixed bug where Finder would crash when doing ‘Show Package Contents’
- Now works with Sublime Text 2, Postbox 3 and Reunion 9
You might also like:
Please remember to support good software developer's by buying their software after trying it.