The new OS X Server brings even more power to your business, home office, or school. It’s remarkably easy to install, set up, and manage. And it’s as intuitive as everything else on your Mac. Powerful yet streamlined, OS X Server makes it easier than ever for the people in your organization to collaborate, communicate, and share information. And because it’s so simple to deploy and manage, OS X Server is perfect for overtaxed IT departments and people who never thought they could run a server.
OS X Server Preview:
OS X Server Preview (Build 13S323l) is now available for testing.
This version is designed for OS X v10.9 and includes many new features and improvements.
Minimum System Requirements:
To install OS X Server Preview, you need one of these computers:
• iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
• MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
• MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
• MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
• Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
• Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
• Xserve (Early 2009)
Your Mac needs:
• OS X v10.9
• At least 10 GB of available disk space (50 GB if you wish to use Caching Server)
Install OS X Server Preview on a computer running OS X v10.9.
If you are running OS X v10.8.3 or v10.8.4 and have OS X Server v2.2.1, you can upgrade to OS X Server Preview.