Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Added action to Send Mail Messages.
- Added action to Set Mail Flag/Flagged/Read/Junk status.
- Added Mail recipient tokens: MailRecipients, MailToRecipients, MailCCRecipients, MailBCCRecipients
- Added Mail tokens: MailSender, MailReplyTo, MailSubject, MailContents, MailRawSource
- Added Mail date functions: MAILDATERECEIVED(), MAILDATESENT()
- Added Mail status functions: MAILFLAG(), MAILFLAGGED(), MAILREADSTATUS(), MAILJUNKSTATUS()
- Added Mail action functions: MAILWASFORWARDED(), MAILWASREDIRECTED(), MAILWASREPLIEDTO()
- Added Reveal a File action.
- Format AppleScript in the Execute AppleScript action.
- Added menu condition to test for menus with a specified shortcut.
- Added Destination selection to Substring action.
- Extend Get Image Size to return size in pixels, points or DPI.
- Added Absolute Position relative for Mouse Click action.
- Image View supports Quick Look in Find Image, Mouse Click and Image on Screen condition.
- Add detail to macro edit message "Triggered by any of the following"
- Added %FindPasteboard% text token.
- Hold the option key down in the Application Switcher to reopen windows.
- Updated Markdown library from Andreas Zeitler (Mac OS X Screencasts) (requires Wrap Text plugin action).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later