Snapheal 2 is finally here. Retina ready, with new erasing algorithms and over 20 new tools.
Snapheal is the incredible erasing app that allows you toremove extra objects and text; fix skin imperfections;restore old and damaged photos. And perform complex pro photo enhancement in a few clicks with no special learning. Same and even better results than expensive photo editing software.
Here is what you can do with Snapheal:
- Remove unwanted objects
- Delete people from the photos
- Make skin imperfections vanish
- Erase text, signatures, etc.
- Fix old scanned photos
- Remove scratches and blemishes
Over 15 easy to learn photo editing tools let you make pictures more awesome in a click:
- Clone and stamp
- Light levels control
- Sharpen and noise reduction
- Highlights and shadows
- Saturation, gamma, contrast, hues, exposure
- Clarity and color temperature
- Crop, rotate, flip and more
Above this you can enjoy:
- Support of practically all image formats, including RAW
- Resolution support up to 32 megapixels
- Intuitive user interface
- Gestures support: Two-finger scroll; Pinch to zoom
- Drag and Drop images into application window
- Import from Aperture and iPhoto
- Export “snaphealed” images to Aperture and iPhoto
- Share photos via Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, E-mail
- 100% compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and earlier OS X (10.6 and above)
Snapheal is a one of a kind photo editor that saves you hundreds of dollars (you would spend on photo editing software) and lots of time (you would spend on learning that software), and makes your pictures looks awesome in no time
Macphun is giving away Snapheal for free until next week! That will save you $ 10 – $ 13.
All you have to do is to sign up with you name, email and country…and then post a preset tweet.
After that you’ll get a redeem-code via email.
Here’s the link:
Snapheal for free!
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor