FinKit is a financial calculator that solves all sorts of problems involving the time value of money.
Provides 55 financial calculations:
- Assets: capitalized cost – classic and MACRS depreciation
- Bonds: bond book value, price and yield – zero-coupon bond price and yield
- Dates: term date – date series – year fraction – time between dates – periods and days – bank holidays
- Interest: simple, actuarial and compound interest between dates – compound interest factors
- Life: probability – pure endowment – whole life annuity – temporary life annuity – whole life insurance – temporary life insurance – temporary endowment insurance
- Loans & Leases: installment loan – rule of 78 – balloon payment loan – interest only loan – fixed principal loan – sinking fund loan – prepaid interest loan – extra principal payments – credit cards – equipment lease
- Options: option price – implied volatility
- Payments: single and periodic payments
- Rates: effective and equivalent rates – periodic to annual rates – inflation and taxes – find rate
- Miscellaneous: annuity – perpetuity – savings – sinking fund – periodic and fractional withdrawals – investments
Performs currency conversions between 182 currencies and includes hundreds of life tables for 40 countries from all over the world.
Localized in English, French, Italian and Dutch.
- added new life tables for Canada (2008-2009) and Denmark (2010-2011)
Intel/PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 or later