Fantastical is the Mac calendar you’ll actually enjoy using.
Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
…and you’re back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical’s natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Address Book to the event.
Your events have never looked better
Plan your day in style with the most attractive calendar you’ve ever seen. Color-coding and beautiful design help you quickly make sense of your schedule. You can even change the number of events you want displayed, allowing you to focus on what’s important.
Need more info about an event? Just click on it and the event’s important details will be displayed instantly.
Edit and delete with ease
Presenting the easiest and quickest way to change your events: select the event you want to change and take control of your event with a single click or keystroke. For example, add event notes to existing events. Enter the information that’s important for you to remember and it will stay attached to your event.
BYOC (Bring Your Own Calendar)
Fantastical works with your favorite Mac calendar application: iCal, BusyCal, Entourage, or Outlook.
You can even use your iCloud, MobileMe, Google Calendar or Yahoo! Calendar accounts: simply add them to iCal and you’re all set.
- Specify the calendar for new events by adding "calendar [calendar name]" (e.g. "Lunch tomorrow at 1pm calendar home")
- Disabled delegated accounts are no longer included in the calendar list
- Date pickers now autocomplete two-digit years (typing 13 will autocomplete to 2013)
- Events now update more quickly when using Microsoft Outlook
- Fixed a hang when loading subscribed calendars with invalid events
- Fixed details window disappearing when a search is active
- Fantastical no longer tries to stay active when switching Spaces
- Minor fixes and improvements to the parser
- Various fixes and improvements
Intel, OS X 10.6.6 or later